The main objective of this game is to defeat the dealer hand card by having the higher hand rank. The game deals the player and the dealer three cards each. The player has to bet “Ante” or “Pair Plus” with the corresponding bonus prizes.
Over a long period of time, the game is likely to average a return to the player of 96.63 % of the total bets made. Note: Potential wins above the maximum payout per bet allowed will be capped and this will adversely affect your %RTP. The amount will depend on your currency and stake selection.
How to Play
- Choose a Table Limit The Player has to choose one out of the three table limit before betting starts. It consists of the following table limits such as 5/280, 10/550 and 100/2250.
- Table is open The 2 buttons ( DEAL and UNDO ) will be enabled after placing your bet on ANTE or PAIR+.
- Placing a Bet The player can choose a chip/chips to put on the betting options by clicking on the betting chips then pointing the mouse’s cursor to the selected betting option and click either on Ante or Pair+. Total Bet displays the total amount that has been placed on the table. Ex: The player placed 20 on Ante Bet and then placed 5 on Pair Bet, Total Bet = 25 The player can cancel the chip that has been placed on betting option by hovering on the chip/s and clicking on the icon. Also, you can know the betting chip amount placed on the betting option when you hover on the betting chip(s). Click ‘ DEAL ‘ button to start the round with a required bet (Minimum or Maximum bet). An additional click on the chip with the same value will increase the player’s bet by the value of selected chip and the player can also select chips with another amount. Click ‘ UNDO ‘ button to put back the last betting chip used on the table on where it is last located or positioned. Ex: The player placed a chip (10) on Ante then click UNDO, the chip that has been put will go back to the betting chip selection.
- Players deals and start the round In this portion of the game, the player placed the chips in the betting options and presses the deal button. One card will be drawn and put it on player’s hand, another one card will be drawn and put it on dealer’s hand and will repeat until both hands have three cards on each. Note that the player’s card is a shown while the dealer’s card is placed upside down and the hand rank will be shown under your card after the 3 cards are on your side and on the dealer. If the player bets on Ante Bet, the Player will decide if he/she wants to bet Play bet or Fold his/her card. The two available buttons: ‘ PLAY ‘ button, if the player decides to bet on PLAY bet, the dealer will place another bet with the same amount of player’s ANTE bet in the PLAY betting area. ‘ FOLD ‘ button means the player refuses to bet on Play Bet or fight his/her card against the dealer and will lose the Ante Bet. Although, the dealer will still check if the player’s cards have a Pair plus BONUS and/or Ante BONUS so that it will still receive winnings in the case that the player bets on Pair+ or Ante betting option. Change to Player may decide to bet only on PAIR PLUS bet. The PAIR PLUS bet will pay entirely based on the poker value of the player’s hand, the system will check the player’s hand rank and directly go to next process. After each round, the buttons will change and there will be two available buttons for player to choose, such as: ‘ REBET ‘ button means to bet on the game again with the same amount and in the same betting options like the previous round. ‘ NEW GAME ‘ button will start a new round with no chips on the betting options.
- Result This stage is when the result is come out. The Rule here is: – The dealer needs a queen high or better to qualify and if not the player will win on the ANTE bet and the PLAY bet will be pushed. – If the dealer qualifies, then the player’s hand will be compared to the dealer’s hand, the higher hand wins. – If the player has the higher poker hand than both ANTE and PLAY bet will pay even money. – If the dealer has the higher poker hand than both ANTE and PLAY bet will lose. – If the the player’s hand tie to the dealer’s hand, both ANTE and PLAY bet will be pushed. PAIR PLUS bet will still be counted whether it is winning or losing. – If the player places ANTE bet and the player’s hand has straight or better, the player will win ANTE BONUS regardless the dealer’s hand and player will still win the ANTE BONUS even if the player chooses to FOLD.
Betting Options and Payout These are the following betting option of the Three Card Poker Game:
System Auto Settlement
In the case where a player encounters network connection issue or any other issue that halt the gameplay after ” DEAL ” button has been clicked and no winning amount to be collected, system will wait for 24 hours for player to resume the game otherwise the player will be considered forfeiting the game and losing the bet.