1xbet deposit methods and 1xbet withdrawal methods are means to adding and taking out money from the 1xbet betting account. Players who set up their account with 1xbet can use 1xbet deposit methods to top up their balance. Similarly, registered players at 1xbet can use 1xbet withdrawal methods to collect their winnings. In short, 1xbet deposit and withdraw options are banking methods added to the website to facilitate transactions between players and the 1xbet sportsbook.
1xbet payment methods include both deposit methods and withdrawal methods at the 1xbet betting site. To use payment methods at 1xbet, you need to have an active account with the 1xbet sportsbook and casino.
Some banking methods at the 1xbet cashier require players to share their banking information. However, this process remains hidden for the 1xbet bookmaker. Giving bank account information to the 1xbet bookie may be considered risky, but the firewalls and protection via encryption prevent any misuse of the financial details provided by the player.
What are the 1xbet Deposit Methods?
1xbet depositing methods are various types of banking procedures that result in player’s money being credited to the betting account at 1xbet associated with their name and profile, such as online banking, credit card deposits, cryptocurrency deposits and so on. Read about the benefits of different types of deposit options at 1xbet below:
- The benefits of bank cards are convenience and practicality.
- The benefits of e-wallets are fast transactions and efficiency.
- The benefits of cryptocurrency deposits are anonymity and speed.
- The benefits of electronic vouchers are the protection of financial data; one doesn’t need to own a bank account.
- The benefits of cash payments are the freedom from banks and maintaining any financial accounts online.
- The benefits of payment systems are personal data safety and quick finalization of the deposit.
- The benefits of mobile payments are flexibility and mobility.
- The benefits of bank transfer are familiarity and security of the banking institution.
Deposit at 1xbet
What are the Limits for 1xbet Deposits?
1xbet deposit limitations are the smallest and the largest amount a player can deposit to their balance at 1xbet. The limits for deposits at 1xbet include minimum and maximum limits. The limits for making deposits at the 1xbet bookmaker differ from one type of payment method to another. Below you can see what are the minimum limits for 1xbet deposits according to the method in use.
- Bank cards – minimum deposit €/$1, maximum not specified
- E-wallet – minimum deposit €/$1, maximum not specified
- Cash – minimum deposit €/$1, maximum not specified
- Cryptocurrency – minimum deposit €/$1, maximum not specified
- Mobile Payments – minimum deposit €/$1, maximum not specified
- Electronic Voucher – minimum deposit €/$1, maximum not specified
- Bank Transfer – minimum deposit €/$1, maximum not specified
Which Payment Methods are Available at 1xbet?
Many banking options are available at the 1xbet betting site, including cryptocurrency systems, electronic wallets and vouchers and traditional bank cards. If you want to make transactions at 1xbet sportsbook and casino, you may use the following methods for deposits and withdrawals:
- WebObmen UZ
- USD Coin
- Tether on Ethereum
- Skrill 1-Tap
- Perfect Money
- Pago Efectivo
- HOT Vouchers
- Hızlı Banka
- Global Money
- FastTransfers Malaysia
- Ethereum Classic
- Cash on Delivery
- Bitcoin Gold
- Bitcoin Cash
- Basic Attention Token
- 24 All Time
- 1xbet Cash
Depending on the player’s country of residence, there may be different methods available for payments at 1xbet at any given time.
What Credit Cards Does 1xbet Use for Deposits and Withdrawals?
1xbet offers deposits and withdrawals with several conventional cards issued by banks from all over the world, like Visa and MasterCard. The full list of accepted bank cards for deposits and withdrawals at 1xbet is presented below:
- MasterCard: credit or debit card issued by international and local banks
- Visa: credit or debit card issued by international and local banks
- Maestro: debit card provided by Mastercard Inc.
Listed bank cards have international coverage and the majority of 1xbet players have trust in them. The Visa and the MasterCard options are very useful and are often the top choice for players betting at 1xbet. They are convenient and familiar. Many 1xbet players have had Visa or MasterCard cards even before they joined the 1xbet websites. Their value lies in the fact that players can use them for other things such as online shopping and other financial transactions.
Visa and MasterCard cards have wider acceptance than Maestro card. They have greater international usage than the Maestro card. Another difference between Maestro and Visa or MasterCard is the fact that Maestro is a debit card only. It means that you can only spend what you have on the balance. Visa and MasterCard come with both credit or debit facilities. The payment functionality across all three accepted cards at 1xbet is the same.
Does 1xbet Accept Deposits with PayPal?
No, 1xbet does not support PayPal deposit or withdrawal operations. 1xbet offers PayPal alternatives such as Skrill, Neteller or e-wallets such as Pay4Fun, PiPay, FastPay, Jeton, Sticpay and others.
What Currencies are Accepted within 1xbet Sportsbook?
Many currencies are accepted at 1xbet cashier, including Euros, US Dollars and British Pounds, since the 1xbet platform is available in so many world countries. See the full list of accepted currencies at 1xbet below.
- Albanian Lek (ALL)
- Algerian Dinar (DZD)
- Angolan Kwanza (AOA)
- Argentinian Pesos (ARS)
- Armenian Dram (AMD)
- Australian Dollars (AUD)
- Azerbaijani Manat (AZN)
- Bangladeshi Taka (BDT)
- Belarusian Ruble (BYR)
- Bolivian Boliviano (BOB)
- Bosnia Herzegovina Mark (BAM)
- Brazilian Real (BRL)
- British Pounds (GBP)
- Bulgarian Lev (BGN)
- Burmese Kyat (MMK)
- Burundian Franc (BIF)
- Cambodian Riel (KHR)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Cape Verdean Escudo (CVE)
- Central African Franc (XAF)
- Chilean Peso (CLP)
- Chinese Yuan Renminbi (RMB)
- Colombian Peso (COP)
- Comorian Franc (KMF)
- Congolese Franc (CDF)
- Croatian Kuna (HRK)
- Czech Koruna (CZK)
- Danish Krone (DKK)
- Djiboutian Franc (DJF)
- Eritrean Nafka (ERN)
- Ethiopian Birr (ETB)
- Euros (EUR)
- Gambian Dalasi (GMD)
- Ghanaian Cedi (GHS)
- Georgian Lari (GEL)
- Guinean Franc (GNF)
- Haitian Gourde (HTG)
- Hong Kong Dollars (HKD)
- Hungarian Forint (HUF)
- Icelandic Krona (ISK)
- Indian Rupees (INR)
- Indonesian Rupiah (IDR)
- Israeli New Shekel (ILS)
- Japanese Yen (JPY)
There are even more local currencies accepted by the 1xbet cashier, depending on the territory the player is gambling from. It is better to use local currency when and where possible because you will save money on exchange costs. If the casino accepts your local currency, you will not have to pay any conversion fees. What is more, you will be able to keep track of your spending more easily.
What is the Difference Between Visa and MasterCard Payments at 1xbet Betting Site?
There is no difference between making payments with MasterCard or Visa at 1xbet. Both bank cards provide the same financial facility. Your Visa or MasterCard is issued by your bank and you have funds on the card which are linked to your bank account. By depositing at 1xbet, you will spend a portion of those funds and add it to your betting balance at 1xbet. You can do this in the same way by using either a MasterCard or a Visa card. The transaction limits are the same for both payment options, as well as the transaction timeframes and 1xbet bonus compatibility.
Does 1xbet Offer Deposits with Cryptocurrencies?
Yes, 1xbet allows deposits with cryptocurrencies. 1xbet not only allows using cryptocurrency to deposit and withdraw winnings, but also provides a long list of cryptocurrency options to choose from. The list of accepted digital currencies at 1xbet is presented below.
- Basic Attention Token
- Bitcoin Cash
- Bitcoin Gold
- Ethereum Classic
- Tether on Ethereum
- USD Coin
- Wrapped Bitcoin on Tron
What are the 1xbet Transaction Timeframes?
The time periods in which transactions are made with 1xbet go from 1 minute to 7 days. Deposits are complete instantly for all deposit methods accepted at 1xbet. Withdrawals can take longer, from a few minutes to 7 days. In most cases, the withdrawal process takes no longer than 15 minutes. The duration of a withdrawal process at 1xbet depends on the banking method chosen by the player. It also depends on the time needed to verify the player’s account at 1xbet.
If we compare 1xbet and Bet365, we can conclude that 1xbet withdrawals are faster. At Bet365, withdrawals can take from 24h up to 5 days to be complete.
What is the Minimum Amount for Withdrawal at 1xbet Bookie?
The minimum amount allowed for withdrawal of winnings is €/$1.50. This is a very low minimum withdrawal limit. Compared to Bwin, another major online betting site that operated internationally, 1xbet offers a more budget-friendly experience. At Bwin, the minimum withdrawal limit is €/$10 and even higher for certain payment methods.
What is the Maximum Amount for Withdrawal at 1xbet Bookie?
There is no maximum limitation for withdrawals published on the 1xbet website. Most online bookies in the same range as 1xbet will limit the withdrawals per transaction. For example, players at Bwin can withdraw €/$10,000 per day. If they want to cash out a higher amount, they must contact the site’s support department and arrange it.
Can Users Change the Currency of Their 1xbet Account and How?
Yes, users may change the operating currency of their account at the 1xbet website.
This means they will no longer make deposits in the currency that was established upon registration, but instead they will be using a new one. If a player wants to change their account currency at the 1xbet sportsbook, they should do the following:
- Access account settings: go to the “My Account” section and then to “Account Settings”
- Add a new currency wallet: view the available wallets on your account.
- Choose the currency of your new wallet: select a currency you wish to bet with and select a new wallet to add.
The process of changing the account currency is complete. Note that you can only use one currency wallet at a time to place a bet. You may switch between wallets and currencies within your account settings at any time.
What are the 1xbet Payment Process Potential Errors?
Errors that happen while betting at 1xbet are possible glitches in various operations at the 1xbet site, such as 1xbet deposit problems, 1xbet withdrawal issues and so on. Some of the frequent possible errors while betting at 1xbet are:
- Payment processing errors
- Withdrawal rejected
- Player entered incorrect data
- Player did not enter all necessary data
- Account phone number missing
- Account details not verified
- Failed to comply with transaction limits
- Unsuitable amount entered
Possible errors or malfunctions at the 1xbet bookie may occur for various reasons, including technical difficulties or failure to comply with the 1xbrand’s terms and conditions.
1. Payment processing 1xbet error: denied by operator
The operator payment processing error at 1xbet is a potential problem that may occur while making a deposit or otherwise using the cashier at the 1xbet website. When the transaction is denied, it means that the money will not go through to the destination. The player will not be able to deposit. The denied by operator 1xbet error often comes with the notification “failed to connect to payment system 1xbet”.
- The reasons for such an error may be different, and go from wrongly entering certain parameters for the transaction to the system malfunctioning.
- The solutions can be applied according to the cause of the error. In this case, if the 1xbet denied by operator payment process error occurs, the player should try to repeat the transaction at a later time. This time, they should make sure all the details are entered correctly (card numbers, codes, etc.). If that does not work, an alternative would be to chose another payment system and contact support for help.
2. Unknown error during 1xbet transaction
An unknown error is one of the unpleasant situations that may happen while playing at 1xbet. The 1xbet unknown error may appear at different times, but it often appears when the player is trying to request a withdrawal. This disables the player from actually withdrawing their winnings until the error is resolved.
- The reasons for the 1xbet unknown error during payment processes cannot be identified precisely. They are most likely bugs in the system. In some cases, the unknown error at 1xbet may appear if the player has some restrictions on their account. The same applies to cases when the player is in current violations of specific terms of 1xbet.
- The solution for the unknown payments error at 1xbet is to contact customer support and check the account status. If everything is in order then the payment processing system has failed during the transaction attempt. The player has to select another payment system.
3. Withdrawal is rejected
The rejected withdrawal error is when the 1xbet bookie issues a notification that says “Transaction is declined”. The notification means the transaction is rejected and the money will not be deducted from the player’s account as a withdrawal.
- The reasons for the declined transaction error at 1xbet can be many, including not filling necessary fields during the withdrawal request. Another reason is not connecting your player’s account with your phone number. Players often do not complete their profile details and do not provide verification documents. This also leads to their withdrawal being rejected. Entering a wrong withdrawal amount is also a reason for receiving the rejected withdrawal error.
- The solutions to the withdrawal rejected error with 1xbet can be applied according to the cause of the error’s appearance. If the reason is an incomplete account profile, the player needs to provide the required documents and complete their details. If the reason for the declined withdrawal at 1xbet is an incorrect amount for the cash-out, the player needs to repeat the process and enter a suitable amount.
4. Incorrect data entered
The incorrect data entered error is a common occurrence that indicates that the player did not enter specific details properly. It typically happens when certain details for payment are already stored in the system and the player tries to input different details and carry out the transaction nonetheless.
- The reasons for an incorrect data entered error with 1xbet are usually related to the lack of attention of the player when requesting a payment. It often happens that the details for the first withdrawal at 1xbet are saved for the next ones. When a player tries to use different details (another card number, for example) the system will issue an error because the data differs from what it has saved earlier.
- The solution for the incorrect details entered at 1xbet is simply repeating the process of requesting a payout. Enter the correct details this time and the withdrawal will be accepted without the 1xbet incorrect data entered error.
5. Excess of limit
The excess of limit error is a notification that pops up when the player exceeds the amount for a transaction that is allowed by 1xbet. In this case, the system detects a higher amount than what is predetermined by the cashier. 1xbet issues the excess of limit error in these forms: “Error 663 Invalid Card Limit” or “Rejected by operator. The limit has been exceeded”.
- The reason for the limit excess error at 1xbet is often the fact that the player did not read the transaction limits before requesting the payment. It could be a typo, as well.
- The solution for the 1xbet excess of limit error is initiating the process of withdrawal again at a later time, this time entering an amount that is within the given limitations.
6.The amount indicated is incorrect
The amount indicated is incorrect error is more of a notification given to the client when they type unsuitable amounts into the withdrawal section. This type of error will not appear in a pop-up window, but rather as a not below the amount field on the withdrawal page. Its appearance will block the withdrawal process until the admissible withdrawal amount is entered instead.
- The reason for the incorrect indicated amount error at 1xbet is usually the fact that the player is trying to cash out more than what they have on their balance. In other words, their balance amount is lower than what they are trying to withdraw.
- The solution for the incorrect indicated amount error at the 1xbet website is reentering the amount, this time equal to the balance amount or lower.
7.No phone number is tied
The no phone number is tied error at 1xbet is a warning from the 1xbet betting site indicating that the player has failed to provide one of the most basic requirements before withdrawing any winnings.
- The reason for the occurrence of the no phone number tied error at 1xbet is the fact that the player did not connect their phone number with their account profile.
- The solution for the 1xbet no phone number added error is to log in to the account, access the profile details and enter the missing phone number. Next, the player needs to confirm the phone number by sending an SMS code from 1xbet and then entering the code back. This will connect the phone number to the account and prevent the no phone number error from occurring again.
8. Identification of the person has not been completed
The identification incomplete error at 1xbet is an announcement that indicates that the player did not fill in all the mandatory fields in their personal profile and provide all the necessary documents to prove their identity.
- The reason for the “Fatal Error: Request for documents” error is the fact that the player did not verify their personal data.
- The solution to the identification not completed error at 1xbet is to read the list of requirements for the user’s personal account. If any of the details or documents are missing, provide them, wait for the verification approval, then try to withdraw once again.
Are 1xbet Winnings Taxed?
Yes, 1xbet winnings are taxed, but only for players who live in countries with a legal framework that demands such protocols. 1xbet earnings can be taxed, but they do not need to be necessarily. It is not the 1xbet bookie that applies taxes to the player winnings, it’s the legal authorities of the country in which the player resides. If you live in a country where online gambling winnings are taxed, you will need to pay taxes to those winnings accordingly. If you live in a country without online gambling regulations, you will keep all the winnings.
How to Withdraw 1xbet Bonus Funds?
To withdraw 1xbet bonus money or winnings from a bonus, you need to follow the steps described below:
To withdraw bonus funds or bonus-related winnings from 1xbet, you need to meet all the wagering requirements for the bonus that has been redeemed. A problem might occur when there is an active bonus and a prohibition of withdrawing before the fulfillment of all conditions of the bonus offer.
What are the Conditions for 1xbet Payments?
The conditions for requesting payments at 1xbet are rules that the user has to follow in order to cash out their winnings.
The conditions for the payouts at 1xbet are described below:
- Player’s 1xbet account must be verified before a withdrawal can take place.
- Players can only withdraw funds using the same payment details that were used for depositing funds on their balance.
- If a different withdrawal method is used from the one used for depositing, the amount should be proportionate to the deposits made.
- If funds are deposited into or withdrawn from the player’s account in BTC using the Bitcoin payment system, there will be no service charges.
- Withdrawal requests are processed by 1xbet within a period of 24 hours. The waiting time is typically 15 minutes.
- Withdrawal requests are processed non-stop, including weekends.
- If the player transfers funds from one payment system to another or deposits and withdraws without making bets at the 1xbet site, the 1xbet management will not allow for a withdrawal and return the funds to their account.
- 1xbet has the right to refuse a withdrawal if the user does not comply with the 1xbet company rules.
Is 1xbet Safe for Making Deposits and Withdrawals?
Yes. 1xbet is safe to deposit and play at.
- The 1xbrand is represented in many countries in the world.
- Punters can safely make a deposit to their 1xbet account, if there are any difficulties, they can always contact 1xbet support and resolve potential issues quickly.
- The experience of most players found online supports the claim that 1xbet is a safe and secure betting website.
- 1xbet website applies advanced SSL encryption to protect player data and transactions.