There are several options for withdrawing funds from 1xBet account. Withdrawal requests are processed round-the-clock, offering you 24/7 access to your funds.
In our guide, you will find the most accurate details about the payment methods. We will present you with all the information you need about the 1xbet withdrawal options and how to complete the 1xBet withdrawal in no time. We are answering the most asked questions, such as how to withdraw from 1xBet. How long does 1xbet withdrawal take? And more.
Step-by-Step Guide on How to Withdraw from 1xBet
Do you need help with how to withdraw from 1xBet in Nigeria? Our guide helps punters to withdraw money from their accounts immediately; here are the simple steps:
- Log in to your 1xBet account via mobile or web browser and head to the My Account section.
- Then, tap ‘Profile’ to withdraw funds.
- Select the withdrawal method from the many options you want to use. This includes bank transfers, electronic wallets, or cryptocurrency.
- Next, enter the amount to withdraw from your account.
- Confirm the details of your withdrawal request.
- Wait for your withdrawal request to be processed. The withdrawal request will be processed immediately if you provide the correct information. However, the time taken to process may vary depending on the withdrawal method chosen.
Available Withdrawal Methods in 1xBet Nigeria
1xbet accepts a range of withdrawal methods for its Nigerian punters. All the popular withdrawal options are available, and users can select from any of the options to receive funds within no time. The most common withdrawal methods include:
- E-wallets (AstroPay, Skrill, Sticpay, MoneyGo, Perfect Money, Webmoney,
- Internet Banking
- Payment Systems (Payeer, ecoPayz)
- Cryptocurrency (Ethereum, Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.)
- E-Vouchers: MoneyGo Voucher
1xBet withdrawal Rules & Conditions
It is also good to know about the withdrawal rules and conditions so that you do not be denied your earnings from the 1xBet. The site has several important withdrawal rules. They include:
- ✔️ Your account must be verified.
- ✔️ The amount to withdraw must be equal to or more than the 1xBet minimum balance required for that payment method.
- ✔️ 1xBet allows only winning from bets with odds of 1.1. Otherwise, it will not be eligible for withdrawal.
- ✔️ Ensure that payment method account details are active and updated, or else the request will be cancelled.
What is the Minimum Withdrawal for 1xBet?
The minimum withdrawal for 1xbet Nigeria varies depending on your withdrawal method. All payment methods supported by 1xbet have a minimum withdrawal limit. The minimum withdrawal amount is set at ₦550. Note that when withdrawing funds from 1xBet, your payment processor may deduct a fee.
What is the Maximum Amount to Withdraw on 1xBet?
The site has set the maximum amount a player can withdraw from their account in a given period. The limit is designed to prevent money laundering and fraud. 1xBet maximum withdrawal is set at ₦250,000,000 per day. If you want to withdraw more than this amount, you must wait until the following day.
How Long Does 1xBet Withdrawal Take?
The time taken before you receive the withdrawn amount varies from one withdrawal method to another.
In most cases, 1xbet Nigeria withdrawal can take between one minute to fifteen minutes, except in some cases, up to 1 hour. This is possible for most electronic payment methods.
However, the period may increase because of the heavy load on the payment system. If this is the case, the funds will arrive within 24 hours.
Cryptos are a bit fast but it may depend on the crypto you’re using. Bank transfers may take the standard time for a particular bank.
Why Can’t I Withdraw from 1xBet? What are the Possible Solutions?
Are you experiencing difficulties while trying to withdraw your winnings from your 1xBet account? If you cannot withdraw, there are a few reasons for that. Let’s look at some of the reasons and how to resolve them.
⚠️ Error in Amount
Many bettors don’t know the withdrawal limit. So you may encounter two possible problems. Either the limit is lower or higher. To avoid this problem, follow the rules stated by 1xBet. Check the maximum and minimum withdrawal limits. Remember to check your account balance to ensure that the funds you want to withdraw are available.
⚠️ Account Misuse
If 1xBet suspects you are misusing the account, withdrawals can be revoked. The problem can be resolved by validating your account to withdraw further.
⚠️ Not Meeting the Wagering Requirements
You can also face withdrawal problems when you have not met the wagering requirements, especially for bonus winnings. Ensure the wagering requirements for the bonus are met if you want to cash out bonus winnings.
⚠️ Technical Problem
This problem occurs when 1xBet has a system problem. Sometimes, 1xBet may not allow withdrawal because of a temporary network issue or an upgrade. You will not be able to cash out money if this happens. You need to wait until the problem is resolved by 1xBet.
⚠️ Absence of a Linked Phone Number
The absence of a linked phone number can cause problems when trying to withdraw. Ensure you have a phone number linked to your account for verification purposes and that you are the account’s rightful owner.
FAQ regarding 1xbet withdrawal
Our review of 1xbet withdrawal
The 1xBet withdrawal process is quick and seamless, and that’s precisely why the bookmaker features among Nigeria’s fastest withdrawal betting sites. The site offers a range of withdrawal options.
If you have a verified account opened in your name, you can get your winnings from 1xBet immediately.