- Can’t withdraw money from 1xBet: what can I do?
- Why can’t I withdraw money from 1xBet?
- What are the main rules for withdrawing money from 1xBet?
- How to cancel withdrawal request 1xbet?
- Frequently Asked Withdrawal Questions from 1xBet
I can’t withdraw money from 1xBet: what can I do?
Unfortunately, after a user has accumulated a certain amount in his gaming account and is ready to withdraw funds, this operation is not always successful. Not surprisingly, bettors often search the Internet for an answer to the question “I can’t withdraw money from 1xbet what to do?” First of all, it is necessary to understand the cause of this problem. We have identified 8 reasons why a player cannot withdraw money from the site. They are described in detail in the next section, so we won’t dwell on them.
If a player can’t withdraw money from 1xBet, it’s worth looking at the verification of his profile, compliance with withdrawal conditions (check service support, minimum thresholds for money transfer) and restrictions for the profile. In the latter case, you need to contact the support team. You may also contact the operator before looking for the withdrawal blocking reason yourself. Bookmaker specialists work around the clock and will be happy to help find and solve the problem.
Why can’t I withdraw money from 1xBet?
When creating an account, players automatically agree to the terms of service of the betting company 1xbet. However, few people read the rules posted on the bookmaker’s website. Therefore, the occurrence of problems with transactions puts bettors in a bind. Although all the cases that can serve as a reason for refusing a withdrawal are spelled out in the document.
The main errors through which you cannot withdraw money from 1xbet are:
- Unverified profile. In our article about registering with 1xBet we wrote about the need to pass a full identity verification. According to the generally accepted rules of the gambling community, players must be of legal age. The bookmaker also verifies other information about the users in order to provide their services. Therefore, a phone number and one of the documents (passport, passport, driving licence) will be required for verification.
- Unplayed deposit/part of the deposit. Once money has been deposited, players should use it on the site. For this purpose it is enough to place funds on sports/cyber bets with odds higher than 1.10 or to play any of the games. The deposited amount of money, after winning, is available for withdrawal.
- Unplayed bonus funds. The situation is similar to the previous problem. To get the bonus funds into the main account, they must be wagered. You can get detailed information on the bonus withdrawal scheme on the promotion page.
- Violation of withdrawal limits. If the user has specified an amount that exceeds the allowable amount for the selected payment method, the payment will not be accepted. In addition, the bookmaker 1xBet may set internal withdrawal limits for a particular player. This situation occurs as a preventive punishment for petty betting and gaming fraud.
- Violation of withdrawal conditions for a single account. To protect players from fraud the bookmaker’s office provides an opportunity to send funds only to the account (payment service) from which they were received. If something happens to the account, you need to contact support and provide confirmation of the problem.
- Player’s data does not match on the website and in the payment service. Before making a transfer, the bookmaker 1xBet will check the details of the account to which the funds will be sent. If any errors are found in the name, surname, number, the payment will not be accepted. Therefore, all typos in the data should be corrected through the support of the office.
- Blocking the player’s account. If the player has systematically violated the rules of the bookmaker’s office, his account will be frozen and the payments in progress will be cancelled. If such a situation arises, the player will not be able to get his funds back.
- Technical problems on the side of the bookmaker or payment service. Not so often, but still there may be difficulties with the transfers to the specified account. In this case you should wait and try again after some time.
When a player is unable to withdraw money from 1xbet, it is worth checking the above problems. There are no other underlying reasons for not being able to withdraw money from the portal. Most of the problems described above can be solved on your own, and if not, you can contact the support team. We would like to remind you that they are available 24/7.
What are the main rules for withdrawing money from 1xBet?
In the previous section, describing situations when a player cannot withdraw money from 1xBet, we partially touched upon the basic rules for users of the office. However, we decided to highlight them in a separate block for clarity.
We recommend that users follow these rules in order to get money into their own account:
- Verify your identity and prove that you are at least 18 years old.
- Wager funds before withdrawal.
- Not to transfer more than the set limit.
- Use the same payment service for depositing and withdrawing money.
In turn, the bookmaker 1xbet transfers funds to your own account in accordance with the regulations (from 1 minute to 7 days) and does not charge for such operations commission.
How to cancel withdrawal request 1xbet?
Once a user has filled out the withdrawal request (specifying the transfer amount and payment method), it will be submitted to the financial department for consideration. Most transactions are conducted automatically without any additional human intervention. Artificial intelligence is able to detect errors and identify offenders. In this case the money will be returned to the player’s main account or frozen until the problem is solved.
Despite the fact that payments with errors in the details are returned, many players are wondering, “How to cancel the withdrawal request 1xbet?” In some situations, users come across an interesting bet and they don’t mind returning the funds to try their luck at a new bet. Then players need to take the following steps:
- Authorize and log in to your personal cabinet.
- Enter the “Withdraw from account” section.
- Click on “Withdrawal requests” and find your withdrawal.
- If your withdrawal request is “Processing”, you can click on “Cancel”. Within 10 minutes funds will be credited to your account. If the status is “Carried out”, the player has only to deposit his account again.
The bettor can cancel his withdrawal requests without any restrictions from the 1xBet bookmaker.