This review will take a look at the 1xBet registration process and how you go about signing up for a brand new customer account. We will also see whether you need a 1xBet promo code – and what you can expect in the way of a welcome bonus.
Disclaimer: 1xBet does not have a license to operate in the US, Australia, Canada and Europe with the exception of Spain.
How to Register on 1xBet – Step by Step
Registration is the first step for any bookmaker, and at 1xBet Nigeria, it is very easy. Once you register, you can claim the welcome bonus and explore all the betting opportunities on the site. Before we get into all that, here is a quick step-by-step guide to the 1xBet registration process.
- Click on any of the buttons in this 1xBet registration review to get the ball rolling.
- You will be taken to the 1xBet site – click on ‘Registration’ in the top right-hand corner of your screen.
- You will have an option of which registration method you prefer.
- Enter the required details.
- You can enter your 1xBet promo code BETVIPNG.
- Finally, click the register button at the bottom of the screen to complete the registration process.
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Once you have completed the 1xBet registration process, you can claim the sign-up bonus. You will need to opt into the bonus offers and then make a first deposit of at least N400 into your new customer account.
Once you have made your initial deposit, 1xBet will match your amount by 300% up to N189 280, depending on your first deposit amount. See the table below to understand how the bookmaker credits the bonus amount.
This means the higher your first deposit amount, the more the percentage of your bonus. Note here that the bookmaker offers half of the bonus to be used in the 1xGames section. Even though you get 200% or 300% of your first deposit, you can only use half of it in the sports betting section.
But that is not all; after getting the welcome bonus, you must meet some wagering requirements to unlock and withdraw the bonus amount. We list the different wagering requirements in the next section.
Another option that players can consider pursuing is the casino bonus. It’s up to 1950 EUR + 150 Free Spins. Of course, terms and conditions apply, as well as obligatory wagering requirements. Make sure to check them out before opting for the bonus.
Wagering requirements for the 1xBet welcome bonus
For bettors who received a 200% welcome bonus:
- Wager half of the bonus 5 times in the sports market on accumulator bets.
- The accumulator bet must contain at least 3 games, with a minimum of 1.4 odds each.
- Wager the second half of the bonus 30 times in the 1xGames section.
For bettors who received 250% and above welcome bonus:
- Wager half of the bonus 10 times in the sports market on accumulator bets.
- The accumulator bet must contain at least 3 games, with a minimum of 1.4 odds each.
- Wager the second half of the bonus 35 times in the 1xGames section.
General wagering requirements:
- The sports games must start before the validity period, 30 days after getting the bonus.
- Cryptocurrency deposits don’t qualify to receive the welcome bonus.
- You must meet all the wagering requirements before initiating a withdrawal request or forfeit the bonus.
- You can’t combine the welcome bonus betting with any other 1xBet promotion.
1xBet Registration Via Mobile
There are 3 different registration methods on 1xBet Nigeria. The first is using your mobile phone number. While this registration method is easier, you must complete your account details after registering. Before registering via mobile number, ensure you are using a mobile number to receive text messages, as the bookmaker will send a verification code to the number.
Follow the steps below to register your 1xBet account with your mobile phone number.
- Click the ‘By phone’ button at the top of the registration form.
- You will need to enter your mobile phone number and click ‘Send SMS.’
- Confirm which currency you want to bet with.
- You will receive a confirmation code via SMS on your mobile device.
- Enter the code in the box provided.
- You can also enter a 1xBet promo code if you have one.
- Finally, click the register button at the bottom to finish the process.
1xBet Registration by Email
The next option for registering on 1xBet is via email. This is longer than the phone as you must enter all your details. Follow the steps below to complete the 1xBet registration in Nigeria by email.
- Click on the ‘By email’ option at the top of the registration form.
- Enter the required details, including your full name, email, phone number, state of residence, and a strong password to secure your account.
- When you have entered all your details – including a promo code – click the register button at the bottom to complete the process.
Register on 1xBet via social networks
The bookmaker has improved the registration process by including the option of registering via social networks. There are about 7 networks you can sign up with, including Facebook, Google, Telegram, Yandex, Vk, and Orkut. Follow the steps below to sign up for 1xBet Nigeria using social networks.
- Click on the ‘By Social Network’ at the top of the registration form.
- Select the social network you want to use.
- You will be redirected to the login page of the social network.
- Enter your details and log into the social network, and the login will be connected to 1xBet.
- The bookmaker will log you into your new 1xBet account if your login into the social network is successful.
Using the Mobile Site: How to Register and Bet on 1xBet
1xBet has a responsive mobile site, and you can access it by visiting the bookmaker’s website on your mobile browser. After getting to the 1xBet mobile site on your phone, you can complete the registration process. We give a step-by-step guide on how to register your 1xBet account on mobile below.
- Click the ‘Register’ button at the top of the home page.
- Select the registration method you want to use
- Enter the required details and click the ‘Register’ button.
- Enter the verification code if you used the phone registration method.
- The account registration process is completed when you click ‘Register’ for the full registration method.
- The bettor that registered by phone must update his details in the account section.
- Finally, log into your account and enjoy the different sections on 1xBet Nigeria.
Open an Account with 1xBet – Terms and Conditions
You will need to meet some very standard terms and conditions before you can sign up for a new account by phone number or any other method. This also applies to claiming the welcome bonus.
Here are some of the main terms and conditions to fully complete the 1xBet login registration:
- You must be 18 years and above to complete the 1xBet registration.
- Also, you must use your government-approved name and not a nickname.
- You must register with a strong password to protect your account.
- There is no provision for sharing your account details with anyone or using another person’s account details to bet.
- To receive the welcome bonus, you must deposit a minimum of N400 after registering your account, and the bonus will be available for 30 days.
- You can only register via the bookmaker’s website.
- Your account will become dormant if no activity such as deposit, betting or withdrawal takes place for 90 days.
- There is a full list of terms and conditions on the 1xBet site.
What are the required information and documents when creating an account on 1xBet?
No documents are required on the 1xBet registration page, but if you complete the account creation process, including account verification, you need to upload some documents. Here are the documents you may be asked to upload.
- National ID
- Driver’s licence
- Recent utility bill
- International passport
- Bank statement
- Voter’s card.
Since you are registering an account on 1xBet Nigeria, all these documents must be valid in Nigeria. You must scan any of these documents and upload a copy to the customer care team to verify your account.
Why you should join 1xBet
Besides the welcome bonus on 1xBet Nigeria, there are several other reasons why you should. We analyse some 1xBet features below.
Sizable sports section
The sports betting section on 1xBet Nigeria is filled with every kind of imaginable sport. From very popular sports to niche sports. Also, there is the live betting option to spice up your betting.
Alternative betting section
There are other options if you don’t want to bet on sports games. You can bet on the simulated casino or live casino games. You can bet on virtual sports, 1xGames, TV games and other options.
Responsive customer service team
If you have any issues using the 1xBet site, there is a team of customer service reps to handle your request. You can contact them via live chat, phone number, email or by sending a message to the official social media handle of 1xBet.
You can access the 1xBet platform on your mobile device using the 1xBet app. The 1xBet mobile app is available on Android and iOS devices.
Several deposit channels
You have several options on how to deposit and withdraw money from your account. There are over 40 payment methods, and it includes even cryptocurrency.
Other bonus options
You can enjoy over 20 other bonus options on 1xBet Nigeria. The bookmaker has the highest amount of extra bonuses among bookmakers in Nigeria. The bonus options span from sports to casino and even to 1xGames.
How to Access the 1xBet Account Deposit
To claim your 1xBet welcome bonus, you must make that all-important first deposit on 1xBet. So the bookmaker redirects you directly to the deposit page once you complete the 1xBet registration. If you miss that stage in the process – or need to deposit later – you can just click on the payments button in the top left-hand corner of your screen.
There are several payment methods you can use to deposit and withdraw funds with your 1xBet account. The bookmaker accepts a wide range of cryptocurrencies, as well as e-wallets, prepaid cards and cash. All of these options are available on the 1xBet app too.
Account Verification on 1xBet
To keep your transactions with 1xBet completely safe and secure, you might have to provide proof of identity to comply with the 1xBet verification process. Without verifying your 1xBet account, you won’t have access to your money on the bookmaker. You won’t be able to withdraw. Verification is also important, as it protects your account from third-party access.
To verify your account, the bookmaker will ask for copies of some identification documents like your national ID, international passport, voter’s card, and driver’s licence. In addition to an ID, you will also be required to upload documents to verify your residency. This includes documents like your utility bill or bank statement.
Follow the steps below to complete the verification process.
- Log into your 1xBet account.
- Click on your account and profile to update the required details.
- Scan and upload a copy of any required documents.
- When you are done, click the update button to complete the process.
Once these documents have been verified, you can fully use the 1xBet Nigeria website.
1xBet Blocked my Account – What Can I Do?
It is highly unlikely that your 1xBet account will be blocked. But if you find out you can’t access your 1xBet account, you should first contact customer support to see what happened.
1xBet might block your account for various reasons, including:
- Registration of multiple accounts to get the welcome bonus more than once.
- Using cheats on games.
- Being involved in illegal betting.
- Using another person’s account.
- Trying to withdraw without placing bets.
This is a non-exhaustive list, so you must read the bookmaker’s terms and conditions to ensure you won’t do something that warrants a block to your account.
However, you can contact the customer care team to unblock your account if there has been a misunderstanding via social media or live chat. They may ask you for proof of your identity and your account details to determine the cause of the blocking and unblock you after resolving the issue.
Is it Legal to Register with 1xBet in Nigeria?
The short answer to this question is yes. As covered in our in-depth 1xBet review, 1xBet is completely legal – and secure – and operates in around 50 countries across the world, including Nigeria. The company started in 2007 and is now one of Nigeria’s most popular online betting sites.
The 1xBet Nigeria site is registered as Beaufortbet Nigeria Limited and is licensed by the National Lottery Regulatory Commission. So you can be assured of the safety of your personal and financial details. You can also be sure to experience a reasonable level of good service.
What do I need to register on 1xBet?
These are the details you need to register on 1xBet Nigeria.
Before you can even register, you must do so with an internet-enabled device such as a smartphone, tablet or laptop.
You must supply your full name, i.e. your first name and surname, as it appears on your ID and utility bills.
The next thing you need is your contact details like your phone number and email. Ensure that you input the correct email address and a Nigerian phone number. You also need to input your state of residence and your city.
Documents to verify your account
You will need to present your ID, like your driver’s licence, national passport or voter’s card, to complete the account verification process.
A strong password
You need to enter a strong password to secure your account from 3rd-party access. Ensure you don’t share your password or use another person’s password to log into their account, as this constitutes a breach of the terms and conditions of the bookmaker.
I’m registered on 1xBet: what now?
After registering on 1xBet, the next step is to deposit. After that, there are several things you can do. We list them below.
- Place bets in the sports section.
- Play in the casino or virtual sports section.
- Furthermore, play 1xGames or a myriad of other games.
- Play the TOTO jackpot.
You are never short of options if you register on 1xBet. However, if you are new to betting, we advise that you take small steps to acquaint yourself with the platform and the different types of betting. For example, you can place N100 bets in the sports section or play the demo game in the casino section to understand the game.
Common problems when signing up on 1xBet
The registration process on 1xBet Nigeria is as simple as possible. However, there are some common problems that occur during registration. We’ve listed some of these problems below and what to do if you encounter them.
Slow internet connection
The registration form works with CAPTCHA software to verify that a human is accessing the page. So if your internet is slow, it won’t load properly, and you won’t be able to register your account. To solve this problem, ensure you are in a location with a good network connection. Also, if you are experiencing a slow network, close other apps using your internet connection and complete the registration process.
Delay in receiving the verification code
If you are registering with the phone number option, you must enter a verification code. The bookmaker sends this code as an SMS to your phone number. You won’t receive the SMS if your phone number has the ‘Do-not-disturb’ feature turned on. So you must ensure this feature is turned off on your mobile device.
To complete the 1xBet registration in Nigeria, you must use a Nigerian number. Any other type of phone number you use won’t receive the SMS, and you won’t be able to register your account. Also, ensure you have linked the number you want to register with to your NIN and bank account. This is to allow for seamless withdrawal from your account.
How to bet on 1xBet after registering?
When you complete the 1xBet registration process and make your first deposit, the next step is to bet. There are several sporting options on 1xBet, so you can either bet on the sports section, the casino, 1xGames, virtual, TOTO jackpot or the other alternative games on the bookmaker. However, we will focus on placing sports bets.
- Visit the 1xBet site and log into your account.
- Click on the sports game you want, and select your preferred event.
- Click on the odds to make a prediction.
- You can make more than one prediction, as much as 50.
- When you are done making predictions enter the amount you want to stake.
- Click the ‘Bet’ button to place your bets.