While 1xBet doesn’t have a dedicated Kenyan platform, they support Kenyan currency, which is definitely the next best thing. So, don’t get discouraged if you see their bonuses in euros. You can always convert them to shillings. Let’s see their most popular offers available to Kenyan punters:
- 1XBet Welcome Bonus – 200% back of every new user’s first deposit of up to 13,000 shillings.
- Happy Friday – Every Friday, punters who make a deposit of up to 100 Euros get 100% back in bonus credits.
- Wednesday Multiply by 2 – Happy Friday users can continue their bonus credits journey by making a subsequent deposit of up to 100 Euros on Wednesdays.
- 1XBet Bonus Points – Every wager gets you bonus points at 1xBet Kenya, which you can then redeem for free bets.
- Accumulator Boost – Every selection consisting of a minimum of 3 picks becomes eligible for an acca boost at 1xBet. The maximum boost you can get is 1.10 odds added to the total odds of your ticket.
- 5% Cashback for M-Pesa users – Every deposit made with Mpesa gets 5% back in free bets. Wagering conditions are 1.80 odds minimum on tickets with more than 3 picks.
- 1xBet Jackpot Bonus – Every day, punters on the platform get a chance to play for a piece of one of the 1xBet jackpot bonuses on pre-selected events.
Feel free to claim the 1xBet referral bonus by entering any of the bonus codes specific to each affiliate partner.
How to Get 1XBet Bonuses
Bear in mind that the purpose of a good 1xBet Kenya bonus is to attract and keep new customers. Logically, you will need to have a 1xBet account in good standing to be eligible for the bonuses on the platform. New users can register within minutes. Here’s how to do it:
Thankfully, 1xBet supports many popular and Kenya-based payment methods, making the process easy and quick.
Besides ultra-modern e-wallets like Skrill and Neteller, a wide variety of mobile payment options are on the table, including Tele 2, Beeline, Airtel, Dinarak, CBE, Siru, MTS, Megafon, Equity, and M-Pesa.
To deposit using M-Pesa:
The only thing left to do after making a deposit is to place your first bonus-qualifying wager.
How to Use 1XBet Bonuses
Experienced punters know that the figures they see on bonus banners are the prizes for staying active on a given platform. If a bonus promises 500 shillings, don’t fall into the trap of thinking that the money is free. Most bonuses come with wagering conditions that you have to follow over a certain number of bets if you are to release them (i.e. turn the credits into withdrawable cash). It is vital to read the full terms and conditions to know how to bet with 1xBet bonus.
Here is an example involving the wagering conditions for the 1xBet Sign Up Bonus:
- Rollover is 5x.
- Minimum 3 selections on odds of 1.40 or higher.
- Other bonuses cannot be used alongside this bonus.
- One per account.
- Bonus valid for 30 days following registration.
It is always best to tick off all requirements before attempting to withdraw a 1xBet bonus. At 1xBet Kenya, you will have a dedicated page that shows you your latest progress with the 1xBet bonus rules. As soon as they are 100% finished, you will see the bonus amount in your real-money balance account.
Be careful to read the terms and conditions of each bonus, as they may differ.
Pros and Cons of 1XBet Bonus Program
As with any other bonus program, 1xBet’s bonus scheme has a few areas that need improvement. Still, this doesn’t take away from the value of the offers they have on the table right now. Let’s quickly review the pros and cons of the 1xBet bonus scheme.