Playing with a boost on Fridays on 1xBet is a treat we all look forward to. However, do you have a grasp of the 1xBet Friday bonus rules? It’s essential that you do to get the most out of your offer. This review will discuss the 1xBet Friday bonus and its terms and conditions.
What Is 1xBet’s Friday Bonus?
The Friday bonus on 1xBet is a 24-hour incentive to shore up your bankroll. This offer matches your deposit on Fridays of up to €100 fully. For instance, if I made a €75 deposit in my account on Friday morning, 1xBet will give me an extra €75 to play my favourite games. So, what do you need to qualify for the 1xBet Friday bonus?
What To Do To Qualify For The 1xBet Bonus
Anyone registered on this site qualifies for the 1xBet Friday bonus. The key requirement to receive this offer is to fund your account with at least €1 on Fridays. You must also be active on 1xBet by making daily transactions with your account.
As you do with other bonuses, such as 1xbet Monday Bonus and 1xbet Birthday Bonus, you need to confirm your participation in the bonus. You must tick the “Take Part in sports bonus offer” under My Accounts to participate in the promotion.
1xBet will then credit the offer into your account so that you can enjoy betting on current sports events. Armed with a 100% match deposit incentive, it’s crucial you adhere strictly to the 1xBet Friday terms and conditions to reap the maximum rewards.
1xBet Friday Bonus Terms & Conditions
As with all 1xBet promotions, there are terms and conditions you must adhere to. To avoid missing out on rewards, we’ve simplified the fine print in the terms and conditions for you. Here’s what you should always keep in mind:
- This offer is only available from 00:00 hours to 23:59 hrs on Fridays. Therefore, you must fund your account during this window to claim the offer.
- You can only receive the Friday bonus once. This means only your first deposit of the day will be considered as you opt for this promotion.
- To receive the 1xBet bonus, you have to opt-in. Once you’ve made your deposit, you must confirm your participation by ticking “Take part in sports bonus offer” under My Accounts.
- As you wager with your bonus, you must fulfil the 3x wagering requirements within 24 hours of activating the bonus.
- You can only use the 1xBet Friday bonus on accumulator bets. Furthermore, your bet slip must contain a minimum of three events with odds of 1.40 or higher.
- 1xBets only considers a bonus fully wagered after all events in your bet slip have been settled. Before this, you can’t make any withdrawals without voiding your bonus.
- You can only redeem one bonus at a time on 1xBet. You can’t claim this offer if you have other active promotions on 1xBet.
- The 1xBet Friday bonus is limited to one person per IP address or email address. If you use a shared home computer or play in an internet cafe, 1xBet can lock you out of the promotion. Further action can include shutting down your account permanently.
- You have to provide all requested KYC details when requested. Failure to submit these documents can lead to disqualification or forfeiting your bonus winnings. When verifying your identity, you must use a clear ID where your face is visible or complete the process via telephone.
- If you make a withdrawal before you deposit cash for the Friday bonus, you will lose out on the promotion.
- You must transact daily on your 1xBet account to benefit from this bonus.
- When fulfilling the wagering requirements, 1xBet Friday bonus rules don’t allow you to use refunded bets.
- 1xBet can review your logs and transactions if they suspect malicious activity. If found to be engaging in unfair practices, 1xBet can block you from the bonus or take any necessary action.
In addition to the rules listed above, this site holds the right to amend or introduce more regulations at any time. Also, this site can refuse your participation in the bonus without prior notice.